The benefits of aesthetic training for your dental practice
Aesthetics training might be a lucrative option to expand your dental practice. It’s not only that non-surgical procedure is the most desirable skill for dentists, but also the aesthetics industry has a booming market, and high-skilled professionals are in demand.
Are you interested in learning more about training as an aesthetic practitioner and taking your dental practice up a level? We will be describing the basics of training and how it can increase the success of your clinic, and where to train in the UK.
Aesthetics training for Dentists
Dental professionals are ideal candidates for aesthetics courses as, with their years of experience with injectables, they already have a solid knowledge of the anatomy of the face. Here are some key reasons injectable education is a popular option for dentists. Find courses we offer as one of the best aesthetic training academies.
- Practical experience – Years of dental school and clinical practice provide the ideal foundation for a career in aesthetics. Dental professionals have extensive experience in injecting high-targeted shots into the oral cavity. This gives them the ability to treat patients with aesthetic concerns accurately.
- Patient Care – As a dentist, they are familiar with the entire process of caring for patients, from the initial consultation through to the management of any complications within the practice and aftercare support.
- Expectations for aesthetic patients – Despite the lack of regulations in the UK aesthetics field, the incredible growth of this industry has led to an increased awareness of the subject and an expected minimum standard. High-qualified professionals such as dentists are in high demand at an alarming rate. Therefore, training in aesthetics is a great way to increase your career prospects.
Popularity of Aesthetics
Aesthetic treatments can be used as a non-surgical alternative to many surgical procedures such as face lifts, eye lifts, etc. Injectable treatments such as Botox and Dermal Filler procedures have enjoyed a surge in popularity over ten years. These are intended to counter the tell-tale signs of ageing and fix a wide range of issues like sun damage, scarring, or fine lines. Although some people felt the need to undergo expensive cosmetic surgery in the past to get the look they want, non-invasive procedures provide a temporary solution and don’t require any long-term commitment.
Aesthetics treatments in your Dental Practice
Although many independent clinics across the UK offer aesthetic treatments, those provided in healthcare clinics have seen an increase in popularity over the last few years. These are some of the reasons why a practice dental offers the ideal environment to perform treatments in aesthetic medicine.
- The clinical environment – Dental clinics are already subject to the highest hygiene standards in a clinical setting. This makes them ideal for Botox or dermal filler administration.
- Established client list – is especially true for practices offering private cosmetic dental procedures. Many of your existing clients may be interested and have built trust with you. It is possible to quickly create a solid aesthetic client base by referring your patients to their friends, families, and colleagues.
- Additional treatments – Many aesthetic and dental treatments go hand in hand. So why not create your bespoke offering that makes the most of all your talents? Botulinum Toxin can correct a “gummy smiling” by injecting it to lower the top lips. Strategically placing dermal fillers will strengthen a weak jawline and improve class 2 malocclusion appearance. A personalised treatment plan is possible to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals and alleviate any anxiety or concerns regarding their appearance.
- Lucrative – Last but not least, it is evident that aesthetics is a highly profitable addition to any dentist’s practice. Extending your offerings beyond dental health can make your clinic more profitable and help you grow your business.
So, what are the benefits of aesthetic training for your dental practice?
Aesthetic training for a dental practice can be incredibly advantageous and offer a range of benefits for both the practitioner and their patients. Some of these benefits include: